Well, I made it through my first root canal. It didn't really hurt too much. I had two "pinches" of pain (That is the only way I could describe it).
Luckily the antibiotics had really started to work, and one of the 2 canals the tooth had was already "dead". Although it sounds gross, in the root canal world, apparently that is a good thing.
I have the best dentist in the world by the way. No one comes close.
My mouth is throbbing a little bit. She said I should really feel it tomorrow. One "glich" was that the two canals were "fused" together. This makes no sense to me, but it means she had to do something different, and use the "file" more. She said "Oh I am sorry Mrs. Marks, you are really going to be hurting tomorrow."
But I've warned my class. She gave me a perscription of 800mg motrin, and hey... what's a few more days of pain huh?
I go back in for my temporary crown on Thursday, and then the real one after that.
Ok, this is interrupting my Survivor watching, so I gotta go. If you aren't watching "Fans vs. Favorite's: Survivor Micronesia" you are missing out. I love Survivor. BUT it may not be worth watching because my favorite YauMan got voted out last week. ** Sorry if I spoiled that for the tivo people**
Ok ... gotta go.
PS. Mac went and toured the jail today, and seemed to really like it. He has a medical exam Monday.... we're getting closer day by day I suppose.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment