So, does life ever slow down? I'm not sure it does.
Here's the extra stuff we've done since last week:
Saturday: Talent Show at NHCS. It was fun, but busy.
Sunday: Taught 3/4 's at church... it was actually a really fun Sunday.
Monday: PTF Meeting
Tuesday: Chevy's night (school fundraiser)
Wednesday: Nothing (phew!)
Thursday: (that's today) Another Chevy's night, AND I will get my crown on.
Friday: actually nothing... so that's good.
Other than that, we are doing well. We've not heard anything yet regarding McKenzie's job, but no news is good news right now. The soonest we will probably hear anything is next week, but I wouldn't place a bet on that timing. Probably SOMETIME this month
Ok... time for the dentist :o) We'll write more later. Don't forget to set your clocks back so you aren't late for church on Sunday. (I hate this time change... YUCKO)
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment