Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, February 08, 2008

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Why is it so hard for parents to understand their child is not perfect? They cannot be perfect. The Bible tells us clearly... lots of times... they are not perfect. We are not perfect. My parents NEVER thought I was perfect. In the classroom this means: they will do something wrong, they will talk when they are not suppose to talk, and in my classroom, they will be punished accordingly for it.

Now... I also make mistakes, sure I am human as well... and I will admit that the first time. But when did our culture not demand childre to respect adults? When did this switch happen? I am so confused.

But, I am also not a tyrant. I am not heartless, and I have often been more gracioius then I ever needed to be.



Ok... that is all....

Mrs. Marks

No comments: