Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

He Loves Me




McKenzie deserves a round of applause. He planned the perfect vacation this last week. Thursday - Saturday we stayed at the Kenwood Inn and Spa. It was beautiful, and VERY relaxing. This vacation was complete with an in room massage. Heaven on earth. The pictures will speak a thousand words I am sure.





The Entrance:





Walking in to our room:







A side view of the inn:





One of the hot tubs where I spent MUCH of my time:


The courtyard (our room opened up to this courtyard. We also had dinner here Thursday night. They thought we were crazy, but we loved eating outside. Later the wait staff said that we were right, and it was a beautiful evening. We had the best seat in the house!)





The other pool (heated! It was very nice):


Thank You McKenzie... you are the best. I love you!

Yea... we're just that fun. :o)

No comments: