Well, I am almost to 1000 views. Probably most of them are my own, I mean, anyone who stops by and reads this boring blog... well anyways, I can't imagine how many people actually drop by. But we are almost to 1000.
A Dream Dinners opened in Benicia in January. Mac and I went there today and made 12 meals. It was fun. I am not sure we'll do it again soon, but it will be fun to eat for the next few weeks. We had a good time. Then we went to Costco... I LOVE Costco.
McKenize started working at Whole Foods. He enjoys it, and I am enjoying the discount :) He works behind the meat counter. I have decided that this is pretty cool. You actually walk up and they package the meat for you... like a butcher shop. I enjoy walking away with my meat wrapped in brown paper... ahh the simple things in life.
I need to pick up the kitchen, but I don't want to.... so I am trying to think of something interesting to say.....
nothing yet.... ok.... I'll sign on again when I think of something. Until then... to the kitchen.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment