Well... another weekend past... another update to do :O)
Thursday night the incrediGIRLS had their first scrimmage game. We did AWESOME! We won 2-0. It should have been more, but the other team was short players so we had to give them some of ours. They put my girls on defense for their team.... and they did GREAT and kept stopping goals we were shooting. Good because I know they are good players, Bad cause we could have scored more.... but I wouldn't have wanted to run the score up too much.... so it's ok.
Friday Teri and I redecorated the Chosen Fellowship Group room. It is basically the Sunday School class that for our age group... and since we send young people up there we thought it should be more welcoming then it is now. We hung some curtains, cleaned up, put in some candles, and rearranged chairs. It looks nice... but it took all day.
McKenzie had his sheriff interview on Saturday... and he PASSED! So now we are gathering all the stuff for the background interview stuff. It's exciting to think the process is actually getting started. We still have some time to put in, and a long process ahead of us... but it's still exciting.
So saturday was fun cause McKenzie passed... then we had soccer picture day. Kenzie got to be in the picture too :O) We have a cool banner.
I gotta get to work..... more to come later.....
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment