Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to work...

Well... McKenzie thinks this blog is a good idea. :O) I knew he would... but he only likes it as long as we keep it up, or else it is worthless. So we'll give it a week or so, see how we do, and then have our great unveiling.

But first.... some rules about reading our blog:
1. No correcting our spelling (especially today... I slipped on some water in the work room... and fell into the copier. Luckily the copier survived... but my head is hurting!) or grammer
2. Enjoy it.... this is mostly a rule because I can't think of any other rules... but the spelling and grammer thing stand firm!

Labor Day weekend was nice.

Friday: McKenzie had to work... I was LAZY. I was suppose to get to know a new girl who has been coming to our church. We were suppose to go to lunch, but we just couldn't connect... hopefully this week we'll mend that. I ran some errands, so it was not a complete waste of the day.... and I scrubbed the shower (which is not easy work). Then McKenzie came home :O) We went to Disneyland! We just watched the fire works... AWESOME! You all should come down and come with us.

Saturday: We woke up (late) and then went to Orange to a movie (we had free passes to a centruty theater, but there wasn't one close so we drove out to orange) We ate at Frazoli's... and we had a coupon so it was buy one get one (so far a pretty cheap date) and then Kenzie let me get candy at the movie (no longer a cheap date). We saw Transporter 2.... if I give Kenzie the password to our blog... then he would probably go into more details about the move :O)
Then to the mall.... big sales! Good deals... yup!

Sunday: Church Church and more church... Teri was on vacation, so it made for a busy Sunday Morning, but not unbearable. Then we went to Califoria Adventure. The lines were SUPER short! 13 minutes for Hollywood Tower of Terror.... not bad at all. We had dinner... did all we wanted to do, and went home.

Monday: It's great having a day off! We slept in... LATE! I couldn't believe Kenzie slept past 10am! Then we had breakfast/lunch at a little cafe in Whittier. I REALLY wanted biscuits and gravy... but they didn't have any. Kenzie had a good looking omelet. Then he walked and got his hair cut and walked home, and I went to the grocery store. Came home, cleaned up (yea!) went to Outback for dinner, and watched Monster in Law! All in all a fun day!

So .... as boring as it may sound, we had a fun weekend. Relaxing and productive... the best combination. Tonight is soccer practice with the incrediGIRLS, and McKenzie has "sheriff practice" :O)

Ok... lunch time... more updates to come!

PS. Happy Birthday to Liisa Dietz! :O) Hope it's a great day friend.

No comments: