Well.... once a week ain't too bad right?
Last week was CRAZY... the 50th anniversery just took over :O) But it was a lotta fun.
Friday.... I worked (nice day off huh?) Anita couldn't come cause she was sick still :O( But this also meant that i didn't clean the house too much... which is both good and bad.
Friday night we went to Olive Garden for dinner... all you can eat pasta bowl.. yum yum. However.... we won't be doing it again... it's not good for wanting to be a sheriff... :o( Then we stayed up too late... I think we finally went to bed about midnight.
Then we were UP the next morning to go see King Tut, and then since we had no company we were gonna hurry and go to coach my soccer team. So we get to King Tut... at like 9... maybe 8:45. Then we stand in line, cause we are to go in at 10. Then the line moves.... joy rushes through me... I hate standing in line. We get our head sets, they send us outside.... we're almost in! I listen to the introduction.... then push the little green button on my head set to listen to the longer introduction, as I notice the security people running all around... then I read the lips of one and I am almost sure he said "evacuate". GREAT.....
So the deal is the lights went out... well.... let's clarify... all the power went out... for like 5 blocks. So there we go. Luckily they are gonna let us change our tickets to another day. :o)
We rushed back, and I coached my soccer game. The team got me a cute coaches shirt. But we lost.... but we looked good :o)
Then we were tired, I went home and took a shower, and went to help some people make a balloon arch for the 50th weekend. That was an adventure but it was fun. It was neat to celebrate the past, and look foward to what the Lord will do in the future. We got home Sat. at like 10:30... went to bed (oh.. but Kenzie had gotten me flowers... that was nice to come home too).
Sunday we were up early, and to church to get ready for all kinds of choas with all the visitors there for the weekend. I was exhausted by the end. Then we went to the picnic after... There were tons of people at our church this weekend. That was fun.
Monday Stacy took off work (but I did have a working lunch to plan the calendar for next year).
So... we're tired.... that's about it. :o) Tonight is Alive, so I had better get to to work... but weekend after next we have a little vacation up north... so that will be nice.
Talk to you all later
-stacy
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment