So if I update this one a month, that's pretty good right?
I am sitting here watching 13 going on 30. It's pretty much what I do right now... wathc movies. I can't believe it's almost 10pm. Time flies.
McKenzie has survived 2ish weeks of swing shift. It's ok. Not our favorite, but so far it's not as bad as I had once thought. I am going to be going into work late on Tuesday, so I can spend the morning with him. Then I'll work late, either Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
Things at church are going well. We are moving to two services come Easter. 9 and 11. I am excited to be able to grow and expand, so that more people can come and learn about Jesus. Means a lot of work is ahead of me. We are also going to have a big carnival on the 28th of March, and I am preaching again on March 1st. So yea.... it's busy around these parts. 3 kids got baptized last month... which is awesome!
Other then that, not much going on. We bought a WII, and are loving it. I don't play it as much without Mac here. It's nice for him to have Sunday and Monday's off though. He's liked going to church again, and LOVE having him there. It's fun to be together on Mondays too.
We've got small groups coming out of our ears these days. I am leading a "girls night out" which 25 women signed up for.. yikes! Then I am in 2 book clubs (1. All I Need is Jesus and a Good Pair of Jeans, and 2. Audacity of Hope by Obama) Mac is in his book club again too on Friday mornings. So that keeps us busy and helps me to keep my night filled I suppose.
So there's an update on our busy, but not so interesting life. :) Here's to February!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment