Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, September 01, 2008

Name in the sand... and an update.

So at the bottom of this post is one of the pictures I took in the sand at Bodega Bay. Like I mentioned in the last post, I was supposed to be watching all Mac's cool kite tricks, so I must admit that these are not the most artist shots I have ever taken. But I wasn't really suppose to be doing it :) . I am a rebel I guess.

We are doing well. I officially moved into my office at the church. Decoration is still being worked on. I got to paint it, and if anyone saw my beloved "otter tail" room at the Newlin house, that is pretty much the same color that I painted. :) It's peaceful.

McKenzie is on his very last week of training. That is lovely. But it's swing shift for this week, which is not my fav. But from next week - December, he will be on day shift with Friday and Saturday off. You would think I would be better with swing shift, since my dad worked shift work my whole life, but I think knowing we will get day shift soon, makes swings stinky. And.... even when my dad worked it, we didn't like it.

Other then that we are good. My job is busy. Changing things around, because we are outgrowing where we are. Can be overwhelming, but mostly I am good. God is good.

We are waiting to move. We HOPE we will get our phone call soon that the new apartment is ready. HOPEFULLY we can move by the 20th, but at least by the first. We'll let you know.

Ok.... time to do dishes. Looks like I might as well stay up till Mac gets home... just 45ish more minutes... and John and Kate plus 8 is on all night. So I will be fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Glad ya'll are doing fine.
Love you
Nana and Grandaddy