Here is a silly shot... we were suppose to look like "don't mess with us" but I wanted to stick my tongue out.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Couple of Pics from Bodega Bay Birthday Trip
Here are a few pictures from our trip... I know it took me long enough to upload them.
Here is a silly shot... we were suppose to look like "don't mess with us" but I wanted to stick my tongue out.
We were shooting in bad lighting... but I thought this was kind of a cool shot. The wind was blowing like crazy, so I can excuse my bad hair day, and pretend it doesn't always look like that. :)
It was so windy that we decided to buy a kite, which was a way fun way to spend an afternoon. McKenzie was a much more skilled kite flyer then I was. So here it is in the air. Cool huh?
My peace. Don't you just love the ocean. I could watch it for hours. Although, I was suppose to be watching all the tricks McKenzie was doing with the kite. I tried to explain to him that I had to watch the ocean to make sure it didn't get us. :) He didn't buy it.
Kite flying day. Hats were needed... it was so windy!

Here is a silly shot... we were suppose to look like "don't mess with us" but I wanted to stick my tongue out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment