Ok... I was doing so well for a while... but then... who knows?
So, since we last posted, we did buy that new car. It's awesome. We needed another vehicle, due to some job changing. I will no longer be teaching at North Hills. More to come on that later. I have accepted another position, but I cannot yet post about it. :) Give me one more week, and then it will all be official.
McKenzie is in the Corrections Academy in Napa. He is doing well. He'll be done July 11th. We are counting down the days. Yes, it is another academy. Not as intense as the last. Due to a law, he must also attend a correctional academy. The classes aren't too bad, but the ironing, and shining of shoes etc just kills us. Remember we have already done 6 months of this. We'll get through it though.
I am done teaching. My classroom is almost cleaned out. I will finish up tomorrow. I have a LOT of stuff to take with me. LOTS. But, we'll figure out some way to store it. If anyone knows of a cheap house in Napa to rent... let us know :) I do have a lot of stuff.
Ok... I am gonna get some stuff done around this joint. Have a great day. Thanks for checking in.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes - some of us check in daily to see what's up for you guys.
We're very excited about your new job and look forward to your post that describes it.
We are glad that you two are doing ok.
We love you
Nana and Grandaddy
Post a Comment