McKenzie and I vowed to never ever move in the summer again. We will either
1) Only move in cooler weather
2) Only move when we have enough money to pay someone else to do it.
Ok... so we may only be half way serious, but this is stinky. We are excited about the new adventure that God has placed us on... I guess it's just hard to trust in him when we are packing in 100 degree heat... and it doesn't feel like we've made a dent!
So I am sorry it has been so very long since we have posted anything. Our lives have been way passed crazy.
I cannot even remember all that has happened since I posted last... so we will just concentrate on telling you what is happening now:
1. We're packing (boooo boooo)
2. VBS is next week. We are expecting about 200 kiddos... it's all coming together... but it is gonna be a long and tiring week. :o)
3. McKenzie and I are taking July 3rd off! We're going to glen ivy day spa... it will be fun.
4. My mom is coming tomorrow. She is gonna help at VBS and do a little packing too... thanks mom. (i put her to work ... on her vacation... how nice is that?)
5. The big moving day is July 9th. (the church is having something in between services, then packing the truck, then we're gonna drive into the sunset)
Exciting stuff that's happened:
1. Baby sister sanborn was born yesterday. I got to hold a baby that was less then 6 hours old... which is amazing!!! Zoe Grace 7lbs 4ounces 19.5 inches long... beautiful!
2. Ummmm.. can't think of anything else... except I got some new clothes on REALLY good sale!
Ok... so pray for us as we move. Just 14 more days. It is physically and emotionally draining. It gets more so by the day. But we just keep reminding ourselves, that we didn't make this decision.. God did, and now we just follow Him. We'll make it! ;O)
Alright, I gotta eat some dinner, and then do more laundry (oh the fun... BLAH!)
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are praying for your packing and tying up with your work there. We are praying for your safe trip. We love you.
Nana and Grandaddy
Post a Comment