Stacy is sick again. Those little ones at church... I just always get some mutated form of whatever they bring into the early childhood center.
Sinus and bronchial infections.
This one took me out though.... 3 days in bed! But get this... they were roofing our house! Yea, try to sleep when you don't feel good, and then have roofers pounding away at the house! Yikes!!! Not fun at all.
But never fear. A breathing treatment, antibiotics, codine cough syrup, and advair have solved this little problem! :o) Now I just have this little cough holding on.
Luckily there a big strong man around who loves me and takes care of me (even when I'm mean gross and sick).
So this week I am hoping to rest up some more, and get ready for a quick trip to Nor Cal at the end of the week!
Good Night, and good luck!
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment