Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rest is good...

We learned today at church.. rest is good! That is the way short version! I agree with it though... wholeheartedly.

Right now I am sitting in our living room, and McKenzie and Brydon are playing video games at the kitchen table. They're funny. I can hardly believe how much they play video games. Must be a guy thing. I just don't get it!! (of course i am just watching TV and checking email etc... so I suppose I'm not doing much better!)

We are doing well. Pray for us and some decisions we are making. The Lord seems to have led very clearly up to now, but there is much more to come I am sure (right now the boys are talking in russian accents... as they play their video game, which really makes it hard to concentrate on what I am writing.. they are just getting louder and louder!) :o)
Anyways... please keep us, and our future in your prayers as we move forward.

Other then that... we've had a nice weekend with Brydon. Hopefully we will get to see Anita while she is here too. That'll be fun.

Ok.. now the boys are laughing at me, and making fun of me in the russian accents (sorry for the interuptions in the midst of serious requests!) So I am just gonna watch TV... and write more later. :o)

Hope you are all doing well. More updates on decisions to come in future entries.

-stacy

No comments: