Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend Update

I (Stacy) was pretty sick this weekend. I even have to call in sick on Sunday. I was wrecked. I think the Lord was telling me very strongly to slow down. I taught the kids once in Sunday School "Slow Up before you Blow Up" I wasn't getting angry... but a blow up could have been underway. My body ached, my stomach hurt, my head hurt... I was miserable. But I feel MUCH better today. I was wasted pretty much all of last week, until about 7pm Sun. night. The bummer was having to cancel all of our plans this weekend. But... I feel so much better!! So that is good. Still a little stuffed up though. Hopefully the rain will clean the air. (It's rained just a little bit today... of and on). The moral of the story. Stacy needs to learn to rest. I'm just not good at it... but especially when I am sick and already low energy, I need to rest! Luckily McKenzie takes good care of me.

Oh.... and here are some cool pictures from San Diego. So.. two good things came out of the trip, these two pics. :o)

This is the sky... (duh Stacy). I was actually trying to take a picture of a plane... they were flying really close. But the sun was in my eye, so I just took the picture... and I missed the plane. But this is pretty cool.

This is one shot in the Frienship Tea Garden. Totally not as cool as the one in San Fran, but it was ok. McKenzie said it was a waste of $6... but I don't think it was a total waste... just a little waste.

Ok.. all for now folks... have a good Monday!

No comments: